Venue

Centro Congressi Le Benedettine
Piazza S. Paolo a Ripa D’Arno, 16
56125 Pisa – Italy
Centro Congressi Le Benedettine is an ancient Monastery held by nuns. It was built in 1393 on the south bank of the Arno river, in an area called “tegularia” in the late Middle Ages. During the centuries, the Monastery went through massive renovations.
Nowadays, closed to the cult, it is completely restored and used as a venue for meetings and conferences by the University of Pisa.
The Conference Venue is situated in the city centre and is walking distance from the main railway station.


 

THE CONGRESS VENUE CAN BE EASILY REACHED BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
From/to the airport:
The International Airport “Galileo Galilei” of Pisa is only 3.4 km away from the Conference Centre. (http://www.pisa-airport.com/it)
From/to the railway station:
The central station is located in the city centre, 850 m away from the Conference Venue, easily accessible by foot or alternatively by public transport.
By bus – from Railway Station to Conference Venue:
  • BUS STOP: STAZIONE 6: take LAM VERDE Bus, direction Park Paparelli (BUS STOP: CRISPI 2)
  • BUS STOP: STAZIONE 3: take NUMBER 4 Bus, direction Belli (BUS STOP:CRISPI 2)
  • BUS STOP: STAZIONE 1: take LAM ROSSA Bus, direction Park Pietrasantina (BUS STOP:CRISPI 2)
By bus – from Conference Venue to Railway Station:
  • BUS STOP: VIA STAMPACE 1: take E25 Bus, direction Aeroporto Galilei di Pisa (BUS STOP: PISA STAZIONE FS)
  • BUS STOP: VIA STAMPACE 1: take E03 Bus, direction Aeroporto Galilei di Pisa (BUS STOP: PISA STAZIONE FS)
  • BUS STOP: STAMPACE: take NUMBER 6 Bus, direction Gramsci (BUS STOP: GRAMSCI)
Buses run every 10/15 minutes (http://www.pisa.cttnord.it/)